The Best of Red Bull Sound Space 2014 (redbull.com)

Arcade Fire
Weezer
Haim
Kings Of Leon
Phantogram
Alt-J
New Politics
Tove Lo

Linkin Park.
The California rockers returned this year with album number six, 'The Hunting Party,' and hit the road with 30 Seconds To Mars. Along the way, Linkin Park stopped by Sound Space to play a raging but intimate set.




Tampa Bay's best concerts of 2014 (tampabay.com)

2. Linkin Park (Aug. 9, Steinbrenner Field).

 Anyone who knows me knows that hip hop and EDM are currently my favorite genres of music, but Blink 182, Green Day and Linkin Park have a home in my iTunes library. My first chance to photograph Linkin Park was in 2007, but three days before the show I sprained my ankle very badly and couldn’t even walk, let alone shoot a rock show. So when I heard that Linkin Park was making a return in August to George Steinbrenner Field in Tampa, I made sure I was assigned to the show. The show was amazing, even with lead singer Chester Bennington’s heath issues. As you may or may not know, most tours allow photographers to shoot the first two or three songs, then, unless you have a ticket, you must leave the arena. Or if you are shooting a show on deadline, you race back to the press room or your car to file your photos before the deadline. Not this show. The Steinbrenner Field press box had a great view of the stage and performance, so while I filed my photos for the newspaper, I got to enjoy the rest of the show.